The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Montana (MOLLI) program is ten years old today! MOLLI, established in 2006, offers an array of educational and social opportunities that promote the lifelong learning and personal growth of 50+ individuals through a diverse collection of noncredit short courses, special member events, lectures, and community activities. Since birthdays always need to be celebrated, we thought the best way would be to recognize ten things MOLLI is thankful for. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLI!
There are many things to be thankful for when it comes to MOLLI. MOLLI is thankful for:
1. The ability to explore and develop new interests.
2. The wonderful MOLLI instructors. Without their time and support, this program would not have had ten remarkable years.
3. The amazing community of Missoula, Montana and the University of Montana that hosts the MOLLI membership.
4. The School of Extended and Lifelong Learning (SELL). Without SELL, and our staff, there would not have been a MOLLI program for the past ten years.
5. The ability to truly learn for the joy of learning; no exams, no grades, just fun!
6. The opportunities for intellectual and social growth that MOLLI offers to 50+ individuals.
7. The friendships that have been founded and developed through MOLLI.
8. The laughter and smiles that have been spread and shared throughout and beyond the MOLLI classrooms.
9. The immeasurable amount of knowledge that has been gained through this program.
10. Lastly, we are thankful for all of YOU! Without all of the outstanding and dedicated MOLLI members, none of this would be possible.
We cannot wait to see how MOLLI continues to grow and prosper in the years to come. HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY MOLLI, cheers to many more!